We gave birth to each other.
she is a tiny mother
and i am an old child
moss and toads grow in our shadows.
We laugh together
like dancing puppets in the imagination of stars .
Her soft slumber in my adoring arms
coiled and embraced in dreams and peacock feathers.
What does it feel like to sleep here in my arms?
as sure as salt, as sure as trees
i will want to hold you.
We gave love to each other.
Her heart is as vast as the sea
and my heart is as infintismal as the atom.
I can hear the sea gulls cooing above in the misty grey sky.
We loop through here,then and when we are lucky, now
I say to my tiny mother, ”i love your angel eyes”
We share this-
You are in My breath.
in the Space between us
I catch the wind whispering,
and where we meet
I feel at rest.
Delightful and astonishing in its clearness. You find the mother you've never had in Sable Star, and she will find in you the mother whoever would have loved to have. A real karmic relationship, in which she is your mother and you her beloved daughter! Great sincerity shows respect and determination... Have a nice day!
ReplyDelete