It's the season I say,
My season in more ways than one.
From the ancient vedic scripts to the definitive moment today when I stopped
to let myself have this life without regrets.
To live free of regrets is like diving without an oxygen tank.
You realize, oh yeah I may not make it back...
Should I go check out that wild peachy coral maze? Or briskly fly back to my comfort?
Can I find a random air bubble? Perhaps inside a whale or tortoise belch?
Speaking of such age old beauties, the rubbery, flubbery, mother ship whale and
the ancient, jet packed, slow yet steady tortoise
-OR how about those slickery, fierce, one and only Porpoises ahhhhhhh???
Let me tell you,
those haunting eyes hit me, like staring at your mother sobbing.
as if discovered in a magical cove of mythic design
a moment of ordinary oneness.
No comments:
Post a Comment